Thursday, January 2, 2014

Somebody's Angel by Kallypso Masters

I patiently (not really) waited for this book, and OMG was it worth the wait! I know I have mentioned The Rescue Me Series before, if you haven't read them please please GO!. In Somebody's Angel we pick up Marc and Angelina's story, can Angelina force Marc to open up to her and let her in? I love Angelina she is a strong determined woman and Marc well I'm very happy he took certain steps to find out why he was so reluctant to opening up and letting anyone in. 

There are some scenes that were heart wrenching for me. Kallypso did such an amazing job that you felt like you where there with Marc during his scene. 

I truly cannot wait for the rest of the stories to develop. 

Somebody's Angel is book 5 in the series and they should be read in order. 




No comments:

Post a Comment