Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rescue Me Series

Hi there book lovers. So imagine this a 2nd post in one day. Who would have "thunk" it. (I know bad english)

I wanted to take time to let you know about Kallypso Masters - Rescue Me Series. Now this is not for the faint of heart..

This series has romance, BDSM, characters with true trauma. I love how Kallypso built the characters. The books should be read in order. 

I can't remember what got me to read the first book. But I'm so glad I did. The price for the books are very reasonable. Trust me when I say that this series is one you will love and won't be able to put down. She has other books coming out that go with the series and I am eagerly awaiting them!

Here is the reading order:

Masters at Arms (currently free on Amazon)

Nobody's Angel

Nobody's Hero

Nobody's Perfect






No comments:

Post a Comment