Friday, April 14, 2017

Apollycon 2017 Orlando FL





Hiya book lovers!!!!! I was lucky enough to attend Apollycon in Orlando FL this year.  This is my 3rd book event, in the past 5 years, I wanted to share with you some of the lovely authors I got to meet. It really was a great event, and well organized. I dragged my poor husband with me, although he was a trooper - I told him I would be ok if he just dropped me off. But being the "Alpha" male he is - he couldn't leave in an unknown place alone. I was grateful he stayed with me - he was my personal photographer. 

I made the effort to go to this event because there were several of my favorite authors going. The trip was well worth it - considering all the authors I was able to meet and take PICS with. Being with other book lovers, that know understand your passion for reading and don't look down their noses at you. 



One of my ALL TIME FAVORITES - Liliana Hart -- was there. I was so excited - to see her again. Yes again, the first time I met her was back in March 2014. It has been three years since then, can I tell you that when I walked up to her table, she remembered me!!!!!!! I literally almost screamed! I was so shocked, of course it had to do with my name that she remembered me - but I will take it!. She was also wearing some AWESOME FLATS! Sadly I didn't take a picture of the wonderful shoes.  In any event, - if you don't know who she is...click on her link. She has some great books out there, and the series are just to die for! 


Here is a collage of all the authors I did take pics with, they were all gracious enough to get up and come around for a pic. I'm hoping to go to the one in October in Orlando Shameless book event!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment