Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton

Well if you haven't heard of Felicity Heaton -- what are you waiting for! I found her book back in May of this year, I read Her Dark Angel (Her Angel Series Romance book 1). Get it for free on amazon! Well I couldn't put the book down and quickly had to read the rest of the books. Who doesn't love dark angels and paranormal romance... Ever since then I've worked my way down her books. LOVE THEM ALL! 

Which is why I was so excited when she took out a new series. The Eternal Mate Series Romance Book 1. - Kissed by a Dark Prince. She's done it again!!It's a wonderful story - and HOT! She captured my attention from the very first chapter - when Loren wakes up staring at Olivia. I couldn't put it down, I literally read the book in one day (and yes I have a FT job)

I love the other characters as well, I can't wait to see them in the other books coming out. Vail - breaks my heart, I hope he gets a happy ending. I'm dying to know what happens between Sable, Bleu and Thorne!!! 



You can find her on Facebook - Felicity Heaton
Visit her website - www.felicityheaton.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment